Bethesda and Tango Gameworks have announced that their rhythm action game, Hi–Fi Rush, has received the new Teamplay Costume Pack, containing six new outfits, with one per character.
The costumes are inspired by the teammates of the cast, with Chai’s having “interchangeable parts and matching guitar based on” 808. You need to own the game to acquire this content, and it’ll only be available to do so until September 8, 2023. Further, “to claim this reward through Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perks and Prime Gaming Rewards, you will need an active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or Prime Gaming membership, respectively.”
After completing the first level of Hi-Fu Rush, players can swap to these outfits in the Hideout, and they’re wearable in the main story, Photo Mode, and the post-campaign modes.
You can view the Hi-Fi Rush Teamplay Costume Pack below:
For more details on this DLC, check out Bethesda’s official blog post.
- In case you missed it, the game’s executive producer, Shinji Makami, announced that he has left Tango Gameworks.
- The game’s director shared his extensive thoughts on the game’s conceptualization, development struggles, and more.
- View the title’s latest update.
The protagonist of Hi-Fi Rish is named Chai, a victim of a corporate experience that allows him to sense the world’s rhythm. Enemy attacks, cutscenes, and all the action keep the rhythm going. The endearing partner 808 helps keep the timing like a metronome. Other heroes join Chai to add to the combat’s systems and create lengthy and flashy maneuvers.
- The game’s full soundtrack was officially uploaded onto YouTube.
- Over 2 million players have been logged, and a Photo Mode was added.
- Check out our review.
Hi-Fi Rush is available on Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Game Pass, and PC via Steam.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.