Developer Tango Gameworks has announced that their rhythm action game Hi-Fi Rush has achieved over three million players worldwide. Immense congratulations to the team for this impressive accomplishment, and here’s hoping we see further growth and potentially new content down the line. The game recently launched a significant free update adding quite a bit of gameplay content.
You can view the official tweet announcing this feat below:
— Hi-Fi RUSH (@hifiRush) August 16, 2023
- In case you missed it, the game’s executive producer, Shinji Makami, announced that he has left Tango Gameworks.
- The game’s director shared his extensive thoughts on the game’s conceptualization, development struggles, and more.
The protagonist of Hi-Fi Rish is named Chai, a victim of a corporate experience that allows him to sense the world’s rhythm. Enemy attacks, cutscenes, and all the action keep the rhythm going. The endearing partner 808 helps keep the timing like a metronome. Other heroes join Chai to add to the combat’s systems and create lengthy and flashy maneuvers.
- The game’s full soundtrack was officially uploaded onto YouTube.
- Over 2 million players have been logged, and a Photo Mode was added.
- Check out our review.
- View the game’s latest update.
- An upcoming 42-song vinyl was announced.
Hi-Fi Rush is available on Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Game Pass, and PC via Steam.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.