The HD Digimon Con Trailer for Digimon Survive is Finally Out, and it’s Gorgeous

The Japanese YouTube page for Bandai Namco has published an HD version of the trailer they showed off at Digimon Con for Digimon Survive, their highly-anticipated upcoming RPG.

This trailer gives players a look at the main cast of the title and shows off gameplay footage, all set to a surprisingly emotional track. There’s still no word on a release date, but more news regarding that should be coming in the near future. You can check out the trailer below:

As a reminder of what was discussed at Digimon Con, there will be four difficulty modes in the game (Very Easy, Easy, Normal, and Hard,) and 70% of the game will be text adventure sequences, with the remaining 30% being combat. It will take approximately 80-100 hours to complete all the game’s routes, and Survive will feature 113 useable monsters.

Digimon Survive is a strategy RPG with adventure/visual novel-esque aspects. It tells the story of a group of kids who end up in another world, having to survive along with their newly-met Digimon partners. Through player choice, the creatures will have different evolutions, and the story will branch out into different endings. Digimon Survive is releasing for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PC via Steam at some point.

UPDATE: The English version of the trailer has also been released as of this morning, which you can check out below:

This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.

Spencer Legacy

Based in the arctic tundra known as Toronto, Spencer is a rotten weeb who likes RPGs, fighting games, and Jump manga.