The Game Bakers studio announced that their recent hit adventure title, Haven, will be coming to Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Epic Games Store on February 4, 2021. The title has been available for Steam, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X, and Xbox One.
Players who purchased the game on PlayStation 5 will be getting the title for free on PlayStation 4, and vice versa.
Here are the advertised features prospective players can expect from this title:
- Play two characters at the same time while exploring a fragmented planet, fending off enemies or building your relationship
- Glide over the grass, gather flow and clean the rust as you explore this dreamy planet and uncover secret areas
- Fight as the two characters in real-time and relying on tactical sense and timing
- Immerse yourself in a romantic space adventure, the saga of two lovers trying to stay together against all odds
- Play a relatable couple in an intimate relationship, treated with maturity and humor
- Immediate to play, accessible, a pause in a busy day, a game that will make you smile
The original soundtrack by electro musician DANGER heightens the game’s emotional experience.
In case you missed it, you can also check out our review of Haven for PC.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.