Sega has announced that Hatsune Miku Project Diva Megamix+ is now available to purchase on PC via Steam. This title was formerly exclusive to Nintendo Switch, and this new release boasts new implementations appealing to veterans and newcomers alike.
The following key features are advertised for this PC release:
- Over 170 Songs: Project DIVA debuts on PC with over 170 songs and music videos. Get into classics like “Melt” and “Cendrillon” plus new favorites like “Catch The Wave”!
- Endless Customization: Dress Miku and friends from head to toe in over 500 dazzling hairstyles, costumes, and accessories.
- Two Visual Style Options: Freely switch between two visual graphic styles for different experiences. Enjoy the pop of the “Mega Mix” style or the gloss of the high-fidelity “Future Tone” style.
- Multitude of Modes: Explore additional modes! Curate a playlist to perfection with the Custom Playlist feature, hone your technique in Practice Mode or design a totally custom top for Miku in the T-Shirt Editor.
- Play Your Way: Configure button inputs to harmonize with your playstyle and accessibility preferences as supported by Steam-compatible controllers.
This title has a standard edition costing $39.99. Additionally, there is a VIP bundle costing $59.99 that includes the following:
Extra Song Pack and Item Unlock Key which adds 72 playable songs to your game for a total of 250 songs plus unlocks all in-game cosmetic items immediately. Groove to “Butterfly on Your Right Shoulder -39’s Giving Day Edition-,” “Dreaming Leaf,” “Innocence” and so many more!
You can view the announcement trailer below:
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.