Square Enix has announced that their action RPG farming simulator, Harvestella, is now available worldwide for Nintendo Switch and PC via Steam.
To commemorate the occasion, a launch trailer was shared, depicting the various environments players will find themselves exploring alongside farming, combat, and more. The gorgeous character designs are another significant highlight.
Further, in case you missed it, the following celebratory artwork was shared by Square Enix:
You can view the PC and Nintendo Switch launch trailer for Harvestella below:
Throughout Harvestella, players live life through the seasons as they farm, make new friends, and face off against enemies in thrilling combat. However, the season of death known as Quietus interrupts the cycle of the seasons, putting everyone’s lives in jeopardy. Part of the player’s journey will comprise contending with this mysterious threat and unraveling its mysteries.
- Announcement coverage comprising character renders, key art, screenshots, and gameplay information.
- Sky Lancer Job & Spring Town Nemea With Its Cuisine & Crops
- Assault Savant Job & Fall Town Lethe With Its Cuisine & Crops
- Mechanic & Wonglinde Jobs + Summer Seaside Town Shatolla With Its Cuisines & Crops
- Pre-Order Availability
- Nintendo Treehouse Gameplay
- Translated Interview
- Holy Capital Argene; Avenger & Pilgrim Jobs, Faerie Orders & FEAR Introduced
- Final Pre-Release Info
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.