Square Enix has announced that as part of Tokyo Game Show 2022, they will be hosting a special livestream containing the upcoming Valkyrie Elysium and Harvestella at 11:30 CEST/2:30 AM PT/ 5:30 AM ET on September 17, 2022. Further details on what to expect were not stated, but simultaneous English interpretation will be provided.
You can set a reminder for Square Enix’s upcoming Tokyo Game Show 2022 Showcase below:
Throughout Harvestella, players live life through the seasons as they farm, make new friends, and face off against enemies in thrilling combat. However, the season of death known as Quietus interrupts the cycle of the seasons, putting everyone’s lives in jeopardy. Part of the player’s journey will comprise contending with this mysterious threat and unraveling its mysteries.
Harvestella is releasing for Nintendo Switch and PC via Steam on November 4, 2022.
- Announcement coverage comprising character renders, key art, screenshots, and gameplay information.
- Sky Lancer Job & Spring Town Nemea With Its Cuisine & Crops
- Assault Savant Job & Fall Town Lethe With Its Cuisine & Crops
- Pre-Order Availability
- Nintendo Treehouse Gameplay
Valkyrie Elysium is releasing for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 on September 29, 2022. The PC version via Steam will launch on November 11, 2022. Valkyrie Profile Lenneth, an updated version of the first title, is also releasing for PlayStation 4 and 5 on that same date.
- View our coverage of Valkyrie Elysium’s release date trailer, Japan Collector’s Edition.
- View our announcement coverage of Valkyrie Elysium, comprising the trailer, screenshots, character design, and compositional info.
- Einherjar & Combat Mechanics; New Renders & Screenshots
- Valkyrie Elysium Tertiary Setting Document Revealed
- Best Buy Exclusive Steelbook
- Valkyrie Elysium Soundtrack Pre-Orders Available
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.