Square Enix has announced that the soundtrack for their recently released action JRPG farming simulator, Harvestella, is now digitally available for purchase via Apple Music for ¥3,880. The legendary Go Shiina is the composer behind the title’s 70 tracks.
Additionally, a brief promotional video was shared highlighting this stellar soundtrack, viewable below:
Throughout Harvestella, players live life through the seasons as they farm, make new friends, and face off against enemies in thrilling combat. However, the season of death known as Quietus interrupts the cycle of the seasons, putting everyone’s lives in jeopardy. Part of the player’s journey will comprise contending with this mysterious threat and unraveling its mysteries. There is also a Job system akin to Final Fantasy and Bravely, where combative actions entirely differ.
- Announcement coverage comprising character renders, key art, screenshots, and gameplay information.
- Sky Lancer Job & Spring Town Nemea With Its Cuisine & Crops
- Assault Savant Job & Fall Town Lethe With Its Cuisine & Crops
- Mechanic & Wonglinde Jobs + Summer Seaside Town Shatolla With Its Cuisines & Crops
- Pre-Order Availability
- Nintendo Treehouse Gameplay
- Translated Interview
- Holy Capital Argene; Avenger & Pilgrim Jobs, Faerie Orders & FEAR Introduced
- Final Pre-Release Info
Harvestella is now available for Nintendo Switch and PC via Steam.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.