Arc System Works announced an Open Beta test for Guilty Gear: Strive available coming to PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 in May.
The Open Beta test will take place during the following times:
- May 13, 2021, 8 am PT through May 16, 2021, 7:59 am PT
- May 14, 2021, 4 am GMT through May 16, 2021, 3:59 pm GMT
Available modes will be:
- Versus – Play against the CPU or another player.
- Tutorial – Learn the basics of gameplay.
- Training – Practice with custom settings.
- Network – Play against others from across the globe. Player Matches (player-created rooms) will not be available during the beta test.
Those who played the previous Open Beta Test will have their app updated to the Open Beta Test #2 client. You won’t need to download the new client. Further, players will be able to cross-play between PS4 and PS5 platforms. PS Plus is not required for online play during the Open Beta.
Guilty Gear: Strive is the newest entry in the Guilty Gear series. The game is created by Daisuke Ishiwatari and developed by Arc System Works to bring a hybrid 2D/3D fighter to fans. The game is known for its high difficulty and beautiful combo systems where players can master characters to cause serious damage.
In case you missed it, check out our preview of the open beta.
Guilty Gear: Strive is coming to PS4, PS5, and PC-via Steam on June 11, 2021.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.