During the WonHobbyG Spring 2022 event in Akihabara, Good Smile shared updates and announcements on a variety of upcoming figures.
The finalized Nendoroid figure of Ramlethal Valentine from the Guilty Gear series has been revealed, depicting her endearingly crafted design, with her still rather large weapons. This figure also expressly mentions her Guilty Gear Strive iteration.
You can view the tweet correlating to this announcement below:
#WonHobbyG Spring 2022 Figure Update!
Good Smile Company
GUILTY GEAR -STRIVE-
Nendoroid Ramlethal Valentine
— GoodSmile_US (@GoodSmile_US) May 28, 2022
- Guilty Gear: Strive – Starter Edition 2022 was announced for Japan.
- Guilty Gear Baiken, Ramlethal, Dizzy & Sol Badguy Figures were recently announced.
- Guilty Gear Strive May Figure pre-orders open next week.
- The Guilty Gear Strive soundtrack now digitally available.
- Guilty Gear Strive is receiving a massive game balance update alongside a cross-platform beta test.
Guilty Gear: Strive is the newest entry in the Guilty Gear series. The game was created by Daisuke Ishiwatari and developed by Arc System Works to bring a hybrid 2D/3D fighter to fans. The game is known for its high difficulty and beautiful combo systems where players can master characters to cause severe damage.
We’ll keep you updated on more news from Guilty Gear Strive. The title is currently available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and PC.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.