Developer Arc System Works has announced that their cross-platform open beta test for Guilty Gear Strive will occur between October 14, 2022, at 9 PM ET and October 17, 2022, at 3 AM ET. Further, the client needed for this test will be downloadable on October 13, 2022, at 3 AM ET.
All 21 playable characters from the base game and currently launched DLC will be useable, and the following modes will be available:
- Tutorial Mode
- Mission Mode
- Survival Mode
- Training Mode
- VS COM & VS 2P
- Online Match
- Combo Maker
- Digital Figure
It is also worth noting that online play will be possible for those lacking a PlayStation Plus subscription, and save data can not be carried over to the full game.
- The Guilty Gear Strive soundtrack is now digitally available.
- New Guilty Gear Strive Update Schedule Revealed; Global Crossplay Test September 2022, Balance Patch Winter 2022 & More
- Guilty Gear Strive Reveals 1-Year Anniversary Music Video; “Find Your Way”
- Guilty Gear Strive Sells Over 1 Million Units Worldwide
- Guilty Gear Strive announced for Xbox
Guilty Gear: Strive is the newest entry in the Guilty Gear series. The game was created by Daisuke Ishiwatari and developed by Arc System Works to bring a hybrid 2D/3D fighter to fans. The game is known for its high difficulty and beautiful combo systems where players can master characters to cause severe damage.
We’ll keep you updated on more news from Guilty Gear Strive. The title is currently available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and PC.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.