Microsoft and Arc System Works have announced that the latter’s 2D fighter, Guilty Gear Strive, will be launching for Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC via Windows in Spring 2023. Further, Game Pass will even include the title. A more precise release date was not yet provided.
- Guilty Gear Baiken, Ramlethal, Dizzy & Sol Badguy Figures were announced.
- The Guilty Gear Strive soundtrack is now digitally available.
- Ramlethal Valentine Nendoroid fully revealed.
- New Guilty Gear Strive Update Schedule Revealed; Global Crossplay Test September 2022, Balance Patch Winter 2022 & More
- Guilty Gear Strive Reveals 1-Year Anniversary Music Video; “Find Your Way”
- Guilty Gear Strive Sells Over 1 Million Units Worldwide
- Bridget Has Joined the Game
Guilty Gear: Strive is the newest entry in the Guilty Gear series. The game was created by Daisuke Ishiwatari and developed by Arc System Works to bring a hybrid 2D/3D fighter to fans. The game is known for its high difficulty and beautiful combo systems where players can master characters to cause severe damage.
We’ll keep you updated on more news from Guilty Gear Strive. The title is currently available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and PC.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.