During the first Guilty Gear Strive anniversary stream, developer Arc System Works announced that the game will be receiving a massive balance update comprising the following primary points:
- Entire cast being re-balanced
- Control Improvements
- Altered mechanics to transform gameplay
Fans can look forward to this inherent gameplay-changing update on June 10, 2022.
Further, a cross-platform beta test will occur between PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and PC users in Summer 2022, though details such as a specific date were not provided.
- Guilty Gear: Strive – Starter Edition 2022 was announced for Japan.
- Guilty Gear Baiken, Ramlethal, Dizzy & Sol Badguy Figures were recently announced.
- The Guilty Gear Strive soundtrack is releasing digitally and physically later this month with a limited edition.
Guilty Gear: Strive is the newest entry in the Guilty Gear series. The game was created by Daisuke Ishiwatari and developed by Arc System Works to bring a hybrid 2D/3D fighter to fans. The game is known for its high difficulty and beautiful combo systems where players can master characters to cause severe damage.
We’ll keep you updated on more news from Guilty Gear Strive. The title is currently available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and PC.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.