Developer Arc System Works has announced that a cross-platform network beta test for their acclaimed 2D fighter, Guilty Gear Strive, will occur between February 3, 2023, at 11 PM PT and February 6, 2023, at 5 AM PT. The useable platforms will be PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Steam, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows PC.
Another purpose of this test is to gauge overall performance prior to the game’s Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows PC launch in Spring 2023.
All 22 released characters will be playable in the following modes:
- Tutorial Mode – Players can learn the basics of how to play
- Mission Mode – Players will learn useful techniques for matches in a mission format
- Survival Mode – Fight consecutive battles against the COM with a limited pool of health.
- Training Mode – Recreate a variety of situations and practice to your heart’s content
- VS COM, VS 2P – Players can fight against the computer or a friend
- Online Match (Rank Tower, Open Park, Player Match) – Play online against others from across the globe
- Combo Maker – Make original combo or setplay, and search for other players’ recipes to try
- Digital Figure – Set up characters, furniture, effects, and more to create a unique scene
- Gallery – Check out the characters and BGM
Guilty Gear: Strive is the newest entry in the Guilty Gear series. The game was created by Daisuke Ishiwatari and developed by Arc System Works to bring a hybrid 2D/3D fighter to fans. The game is known for its high difficulty and beautiful combo systems where players can master characters to cause severe damage.
We’ll keep you updated on more news from Guilty Gear Strive. The title is currently available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and PC.
- The Guilty Gear Strive soundtrack is now digitally available.
- Guilty Gear Strive Reveals 1-Year Anniversary Music Video; “Find Your Way”
- Guilty Gear Strive Sells Over 1 Million Units Worldwide
- Guilty Gear Strive announced for Xbox
- New Content Roadmap
- Xbox Crossplay Confirmed & Latest Update
- New Pop-Up Shop Art
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.