Following Arc System Work’s announcement of the first Guilty Gear Strive Season 2 DLC character being Bridget, the company has shared a Starter Guide video for them, showcasing their extensive toolkit. They utilize a yo-yo in combat and are a relative all-rounder who is easy to pick up and use. Further, they boast excellent range and mobility. The character is now available.
- DLC Additional Color Pack #2 (Released August 9th 2022)
- DLC character #6 Bridget (Released August 9th 2022)
- DLC character #7 ??? (Scheduled for release in 2022)
- DLC character #8 ??? (Scheduled for release in 2023)
- DLC character #9 ??? (Scheduled for release in 2023)
- DLC stage #3 (Scheduled for release in 2023)
- DLC stage #4 (Scheduled for release in 2023)
You can view the Guilty Gear Strive Bridget Starter Guide below:
- Guilty Gear Baiken, Ramlethal, Dizzy & Sol Badguy Figures were announced.
- The Guilty Gear Strive soundtrack is now digitally available.
- Ramlethal Valentine Nendoroid fully revealed.
- New Guilty Gear Strive Update Schedule Revealed; Global Crossplay Test September 2022, Balance Patch Winter 2022 & More
- Guilty Gear Strive Reveals 1-Year Anniversary Music Video; “Find Your Way”
- Guilty Gear Strive Sells Over 1 Million Units Worldwide
Guilty Gear: Strive is the newest entry in the Guilty Gear series. The game was created by Daisuke Ishiwatari and developed by Arc System Works to bring a hybrid 2D/3D fighter to fans. The game is known for its high difficulty and beautiful combo systems where players can master characters to cause severe damage.
We’ll keep you updated on more news from Guilty Gear Strive. The title is currently available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and PC.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.