XSEED revealed that the Cygames and Arc System Works-developer fighter Granblue Fantasy: Versus will launch on PlayStation on March 3 in North America.
All versions of Granblue Fantasy: Versus will come with a download code granting items for players of the Granblue Fantasy mobile and web browser game. To assist players in showing them what they’ll receive, the publisher released an image laying out all the bonuses. These can get rather confusing so we’ll just include the image below for you to check out yourself.
- Clear RPG mode to get 5,000 crystals
- Clear RPG mode on Hard difficulty to get the Vyrn costume outfit for the main character.
- * Players who already have this outfit will get 3,000 crystals instead.
- DLC character purchase rewards:
- Chaos Bringer: Obtain one weapon not yet released in Granblue Fantasy early
- Narmaya: Special Narmaya outfit
- Soriz: Special Soriz outfit
- Djeeta: Special class outfit for the main character
Granblue Fantasy: Versus is a 2D fighter with characters representing from the Granblue IP fighting it out across various stages. The developer states that this will be a “new era of fighting games” with new balance systems and focus on sound and visuals.
You can check out the bonuses below:
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.