Level Infinite is celebrating the 1st anniversary of the ShiftUp-developed shooter RPG Goddess of Victory: NIKKE on November 4, 2023.
The team has revealed a slew of in-game enhancements, fresh characters, stylish skins, upcoming initiatives, and their vision for the science fiction RPG shooter. Gamers can anticipate substantial rewards as they kick off their first-anniversary festivities on November 2. The game has amassed more than 25 million downloads since its initial release.
For the anniversary of the game’s global launch, Goddess of Victory: NIKKE will unlock numerous updates, including:
- New Characters: Red Hood and Snow White: Innocent Days
- New Story event update: RED ASH
- Mini Game mode: Memory of Goddess
- New Chapters unlocked in story mode (chapter 25-26)
- New Tyrant-Class Boss: ULTRA
- Two brand-new costumes for NIKKEs Dorothy and Harran
- The “Miracle Snow” event Returns in Full Audio: The Miracle Snow event from last Christmas will be making a comeback, this time with animation and fully voiced
- Simulation Room 2.0 will be coming in the near future, with brand-new gameplay and generous rewards
- Official digital stickers releasing on the NIKKE Discord community and LINE app
- Many player benefits including up to 127 recruitment opportunities and a free SSR character, Snow White: Innocent Days
With the story event OVER ZONE released during the half-year anniversary event, Shift Up continues the story of Goddess Squad, except that this time the story is set approximately 100 years before the present day, making it a more distant prequel to OVER ZONE. Red Hood, the new Pilgrim character, one of the Goddess Squad, will make her debut. Players will enjoy a story event with voice-over as well as a rock-style theme song in game from Djerv (the creator of Get Jinxed).
Further, the team plans to attend Anime NYC on November 17, 2023, through November 19, 2023, with events taking place each day.
The game features third-person shooting systems. Players are able to control one of the characters as they take cover behind objects and shoot down giant robots. Similar to Project EVE, NIKKI is based in a post-apocalyptic world that has been overrun with robots from a different universe.
The game’s plot takes an unexpected twist when Nikke discovers that her own lineage is intertwined with the fate of Aetheria. She is seemingly guided by the wisdom of her celestial mentor and armed with an array of customizable weapons and spells. Nikke’s journey unfolds through themes of self-discovery, courage, and triumph. They’re also all really cute girls so I’m sure that helps the overall adventure.
You can watch the stream for the event below:
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.