God Eater 3 Adds New Aragami and Customization Options in Today’s Update
Bandai Namco revealed details the upcoming God Eater 3 update coming later this spring for the PlayStation 4 and PC version of the game.
Version 1.20 will be available at 6 pm PDT for Steam players and 7 pm PDT for PS4 players on March 14. The update brings forth a number of improvements to the game as well as new enemies and systems.
Here is the complete list of improvements found in the update:
- Certification Mission Added
- Added function to change skin tone
- Password function added for assault missions
- Adjust Havakiri’s motion and AI
- Adjust Nemain’s section HP
- Adjust Ash Aragami frequency of devour attack
- Charge time of each devour attack will be shortened and motion speed sped up
- Motion of dealing shield guard is faster
- Shortened the knockback distance of normal guard and perfect guard
- Able to turn around when dealing guard during jump
- Adjust the activation condition of some acceleration triggers
- Add advance guard to Buster Blade
- Add advanced step and advanced jump to Short Blade
- Cancellation time after launching Impulse Edge and Long Blade is faster
- Motion of Long Blade’s zero stance is faster
Extended button input timing for Variant Scythe’s Burst Art “Hell or Heaven”
- Biting Edge powered up
- Link Burst Rounds no longer disappear when touching a field
- Healing property module no longer disappears when touching a field
- Adjust motion speed of “begin to walk” and “begin to run” at base
Additionally, the developer adds that version 1.30 will release later this spring, but more details on that will come at a later date.
In case you missed it, check out the review of God Eater 3 where we fell in love with the characters and world.
You can watch our review and check out screenshots from the update below:
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.