505 Games and One More Level have announced that their upcoming cyberpunk first-person action game Ghostrunner 2 is now available on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC via Steam, Epic Games, and GOG today.
Jack’s battle against the AI cult outside Dharma Tower, set one year after the first Ghostrunner, is highlighted. Alongside an “increased focus on approachability” with a new “block and perfect parry system,” players can also anticipate vehicular combat to shake up the status quo.
The soundtrack “features notable artists like Dan Terminus, We Are Magonia, GosT, the returning Daniel Deluxe, and award-winning composer Arkadiusz Rejkowski.”
The prices of the game’s various editions are listed below:
- Base Edition ($39.99, Digital and Physical) – Digital and physical preorders get the Traditional Katana Pack, including two sword skins and two hand skins.
- Deluxe Edition ($49.99, Digital) – Includes everything in the base edition, along with four additional hand skins, four extra sword skins, and a personalized hand hologram displaying their current username.
- Brutal Edition ($69.99, Digital) – Includes everything in the Deluxe Edition. Brutal Edition also comes with the Season Pass (worth $19.99, featuring a new Game Mode and four Asset Packs), Animated Skin (Sword/Hand), and Motorcycle Skin.
A summary of the upcoming DLC information is quoted below:
- A brand new game mode DLC called Endless Moto Mode will be released in 2024, with full details to be announced at a later date.
- Kill foes in cold blood with the first DLC, the Ice Pack, releasing on Thursday, December 7 featuring three Sword Skins, three Hand Skins, and a Motorcycle skin with a frosty theme.
- Three additional cosmetic packs will be released, each containing three sword skins, three hand skins, and one motorcycle skin.
- The Season Pass will contain all four cosmetic DLCs and the new game mode at a combined discount for $19.99.
You can view the launch trailer for Ghostrunner 2 below:
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.