505 Games and One More Level have announced that their upcoming cyberpunk first-person action game Ghostrunner 2 has received its first paid DLC, The Ice Pack, and the free Hardcore Mode.
Additionally, Ghostrunner 2 is now verified for Steam Deck.
The details of the new Ghostrunner 2 are listed below:
- Hardcore Mode, available for free for all players after completing the main story, contains rearranged level designs with different enemy placements, platforming objects, hazards, and more. While the challenge sees a marked increase, Jack can wield all upgrades and abilities from the very start. Players who will complete this new challenging mode will be rewarded with an exclusive Sword & Hand Skin.
- The Ice Pack contains three Sword and Hand skins and a motorcycle skin, all with a frozen, web-inspired theme:
- Design IC3 Motorcycle Skin
- Ice Tarantula Sword and Hand Skin
- Black Widow Sword and Hand Skin
- Web Cutter Sword and Hand Skin
Jack’s battle against the AI cult outside Dharma Tower, set one year after the first Ghostrunner, is highlighted. Alongside an “increased focus on approachability” with a new “block and perfect parry system,” players can also anticipate vehicular combat to shake up the status quo.
The soundtrack “features notable artists like Dan Terminus, We Are Magonia, GosT, the returning Daniel Deluxe, and award-winning composer Arkadiusz Rejkowski.”
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.