Genshin Impact 2.2 Version Update Now Avaliable to Install on PC and Mobile
Genshin Impact’s Version 2.2 Update, Into the Perilous Labyrinth of Fog, is now available for download on PC and mobile devices. Players may update their game via their platform of choice. For the PC version, 11.8 GB of free disk space is required to install the update. However, as of the time of this article’s writing, the game’s servers are currently down for server maintenance, scheduled to end at the following times based on your US timezone: 11 PM Eastern Time, 10 PM Central Time, 9 PM Mountain Time, 8 PM Pacific Time.
Here’s what players can expect to see in the new Version 2.2:
- DualSense native support will be added to the PC release of Genshin Impact.
- The final island of Inazuma, Tsurumi Island, will be available for players to explore.
- Tartaglia “Childe” and Hu Tao will appear as returning characters in a special Event Wish.
- The Sakura Tree on Narukami Shrine will now be upgradeable to Level 40.
- Optimizations to various aspects of the game were made for a better experience.
Furthermore, various events are planned for the Version 2.2 Update, such as:
- The Mysterious Omyou Chamber, where players will, alongside Tartaglia, tackle a mysterious domain filled with various rooms and monsters to defeat.
- Shadow of the Ancients, where players help a Sumeru researcher investigate a regenerating Ruin Guard, among other oddities.
- The rhythm game seen back in Version 1.4’s Windblume Festival has returned; now named Tunned to the World’s Souls, it arrives with new songs and mechanics.
- A limited-time furnishing event where players can plant flowers in their Serenitea Teapot and create flower decorations.
- The third set of Hangout Events will be added, featuring Thoma and Sayu.
We will keep you updated on the events of Version 2.2.
Genshin Impact is a free-to-play open-world action RPG that brings players to the visually stunning world of Teyvat. The player takes on the role of the mysterious “Traveler,” who sets off on a journey to discover the fate of their lost sibling and unveils the mysterious secrets of Teyvat along the way.
Currently, players can explore Mondstadt, Liyue Harbor, and Inazuma, three of the seven major cities in Teyvat, each with unique cultures, stories, and vast surrounding landscapes, and offering a diversity of creatures, monsters, secrets, and hidden treasures for players to discover. Other cities, stories, characters, and seasonal events will be released as the game progresses.
Genshin Impact is available for download on PS4 and PS5 from the PlayStation Store, Android from Google Play, iOS from the App Store, and PC from the Epic Games Store or the Genshin Impact official website.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.