Developer HoYoverse have officially released the 3.1 Version Update for Genshin Impact, King Deshret and the Three Magi. Players may now update via their platform of choice. It should be noted that about 15 GB of free space is required for PC, and a little over 30 GB is required to install the update on PS5.
Here’s a list of what you can expect from this Version Update:
- New characters: “Judicator of Secrets” Cyno, “Dance of Lotuslight” Nilou and “Golden Vow” Candace
- New Area: Players can now explore the desert located to the southeast of Sumeru.
- New weapons: Staff of the Scarlet Sands, Makhaira Aquamarine, Key of Khaj-Nisut, Xiphos’ Moonlight, Wandering Evenstar, Missive Windspear
- Two new Acts for Chapter III of the Archon Quest have been added. Additionally, Cyno’s Story Quest Chapter, Lupus Aureus can be done once players complete said acts.
- New enemies: Aeonblight Drake, Eremite Stone Enchanter, Eremite Galehunter, Primal Construct: Prospector, Primal Construct: Reshaper, and Primal Construct: Repulsor
- New Boss enemy: Algorithm of Semi-Intransient Matrix of Overseer Network
- As of this Version Update, Tighnari (Dendro) can now be Wished in the Wanderlust Invocation banner.
- Various bug fixes were addressed for a better experience.
Furthermore, a new Web Event titled Canvas of Starlight Memories, where players can look back on their Genshin Impact memories, is now available through the official website. Sharing the web event will grant up to 100 Primogems.
Genshin Impact is a free-to-play open-world action RPG that brings players to the visually stunning world of Teyvat. The player takes on the role of the mysterious “Traveler,” who sets off on a journey to discover the fate of their lost sibling and unveils the mysterious secrets of Teyvat along the way.
Starting from Version 3.0, players can explore Sumeru, as well as Mondstadt, Liyue Harbor, and Inazuma, three of the seven major cities in Teyvat, each with unique cultures, stories, and vast surrounding landscapes, and offering a diversity of creatures, monsters, secrets, and hidden treasures for players to discover. Version 3.1, King Deshret and the Three Magi is now currently available for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, PC via the official website and Epic Games Store, iOS via the App Store, and Android via Google Play.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.