Genshin Impact Version 2.0 Pre-Installation Now Available For Download
Genshin Impact‘s Version 2.0 update is finally here. Unfortunately, while players can already begin downloading the huge 15 GB update (PC version size) right now, you will still have to be a little patient before you can play the game, as from the time of this writing, Genshin Impact remains in maintenance until later tonight, expected to end at 11 PM Eastern, 10 PM Central, 9 PM Mountain, and 8 PM Pacific Time.
Here’s a list of some of the new things you can expect in Version 2.0 of Genshin Impact:
- The third of the Seven Nations of Teyvat, Inazuma, will be available for players to explore.
- The Archon Quest will begin its second chapter, with Acts I and II becoming available for players.
- Three new characters will be coming in upcoming Limited-Time Wishes: Kamisato Ayaka (Cryo Sword), Yoimiya (Pyro Archer), and Sayu (Anemo Claymore)
- Players will now be able to link a miHoYo account to your PS4/PS5 system and carry over your save from the PC and mobile versions of the game, a feature that was highly requested.
- New Serenitea Pot feature: Gardening. This is a feature where players can sow seeds of plants they collect in the overworld.
- New weapons will be added, such as Thundering Impulse and Mistsplitter Reforged.
- Two new artifact sets, Emblem of Severed Fate and Shimenawa’s Resistance, will be added.
- A new feature, Epitomized Path, will be added to the Weapon Banners.
- Version 2.0 will feature both the return of events such as Theater Mechanicus and Lost Riches and brand-new events.
- Changes and optimizations will be made for a better game experience.
We’ll keep you updated on other news about Version 2.0 and further updates coming to Genshin Impact.
Genshin Impact is currently available on PC (via both the official website and the Epic Games Store), PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.