Get GARO Items and Start a New Story in Final Fantasy XIV’s Patch 6.1, Now Available
Final Fantasy XIV‘s Patch 6.1 has finally been released, and it contains quite a bit of exciting content following the Endwalker expansion.
The patch contains a hefty amount of stuff. Main Scenario quests, Role quests, the Duty Support System for A Realm Reborn content (making it possible to use NPC party members in main scenario dungeons and trials,) a new Dungeon, a new Trial (The Minstrel’s Ballad: The Endsinger’s Aria,) a new Unreal Trial (Ultima’s Bane [Unreal],) a new Alliance Raid (Myths of the Realm,) new PVP content, residential plots, and even more to experience are all available as part of the update.
The GARO collaboration also returns, based on the famous Japanese TV show. Special mounts and gear designed by legendary character designer Keita Amemiya will be available to players who take part in the collab.
Plus, the seasonal event Hatching-tide begins tomorrow, running from April 13 to April 27. This event contains new in-game quests and exclusive items for those who participate, plus it’s a nice way to ring in Spring.
Additional 6.1 updates will be coming in the future, which themselves contain all sorts of new quests and even Data Center travel. These will come as follows:
- “Tataru’s Grand Endeavor” (Patch 6.1x) – The spotlight falls upon Tataru in this new sidequest series.
- New Ultimate Duty: Dragonsong’s Reprise (Patch 6.11) – Players will revisit the fearsome battles of the Dragonsong War, with a new level of difficulty.
- “Somehow Further Hildibrand Adventures” (Patch 6.15) – The inspector extraordinaire and his friends will return in another sidequest series, which will begin in Patch 6.15.
- New Custom Deliveries (Patch 6.15) – Crafters and gatherers will be able to earn rewards through new Custom Deliveries with Ameliance Leveilleur.
- New Tribal Quests (Patch 6.15) – New Arkasodara tribal quests for battle classes and jobs will be added.
- Data Center Travel (Patch 6.18) – Players will be able to visit Worlds in different logical data centers within the same physical data center.
- Omega: Beyond the Rift (Patch 6.1x)
- And much more…
For all the details on what comes in Patch 6.1, be sure to check out the official Final Fantasy XIV post about the new patch.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.