Soul Hackers 2, Wo Long & More Joining Game Pass Next Week; Lightning Returns & Octopath Traveler Leaving
Microsoft has announced the games making their way to their Game Pass service later this month and at the start of March 2023. Additionally, the list of games set to leave the service soon was also revealed.
The games joining Game Pass are listed below, alongside their specified platforms and arrival dates:
- Atomic Heart (Cloud, Console, and PC) – February 21
- Merge & Blade (Cloud, Console, and PC) – February 28
- Soul Hackers 2 (Cloud, Console, and PC) – February 28
- F1 22 (Console and PC) EA Play – March 2
- Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty (Cloud, Console, and PC) – March 3
The games leaving Game Pass on February 28, 2023, are listed below, alongside their specified platforms:
- Alien: Isolation (Console and PC)
- Crown Trick (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Dragon Ball FighterZ (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Far: Changing Tides (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII (Console and PC)
- Madden NFL 21 (Console and PC) EA Play
- Octopath Traveler (Cloud, Console, and PC)
For those unaware, Soul Hackers is a Shin Megami Tensei offshoot that last released for the 3DS, under Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers. Initially, Soul Hackers was considered an entry in the Devil Summoner subseries of Shin Megami Tensei games. However, with Soul Hackers 2, it is now its own series while still retaining some ties to the subfranchise.
The game has the option to choose between English and Japanese audio, with English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish subtitle options also being selectable, providing greater audience accessibility.
Soul Hackers 2 is now available for PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.