Musical Gardening VR Adventure ‘Fujii’ Out Now for Multiple VR Platforms
Funktronic Labs has announced that Fujii, the meditative, musical VR experience centered around good ol’ Mother Nature, is available now for the Oculus Quest, Rift/Rift-S, and Valve Index HMD (with full Index controller support), and is $14.99 on Steam and on the Oculus Store. Also good to note is that the title is cross-buy across Oculus Rift and Oculus Quest.
Fujii takes you on a serene, mystical journey that traverses a series of otherworldly, organic landscapes. For this beautiful and music-centric journey, it’ll be up to you to bring dormant landscapes back to life by restoring native flora through light, water, and harmony in musical ways. Along the way, you’ll collect exotic seeds from the various areas you explore, and with those seeds, you’ll be able to cultivate and customize your very own unique, otherworldly garden.
To learn a bit more about this unique VR experience, read all the key features:
- A meditative, musical gardening adventure that offers a unique and restorative VR experience
- Hike through three diverse biomes, exploring their enchanting flora and fauna and collecting seeds
- Collect and grow exotic, interactive plants
- Magical, interactive soundtrack by French artist and composer Norman Bambi
- Relax in your garden with your companion gnome, and watch your garden flourish with creatures discovered in the wild
- Cultivate your garden indefinitely, even after the conclusion of the adventure
There’s a phrase that goes “seeing is believing” which is quite fitting for Fujii. Reading what it’s about is good and all, but go ahead and flow right into the game thanks to the trailer and screenshots below:
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.