Forever Entertainment announced that the tactical RPG Front Mission 2: Remake has received a new update on Nintendo Switch. Improvements have been made across the board for gameplay, difficulty rebalancing, localization, bugs, and much more.
You can view the quoted patch notes for Front Mission 2: Remake below:
- Changed scale for some units
- Skill trigger fixes
- Improved battle UI placement and overall UI improvements
- Difficulty rebalance
- Added information about build-in weapons in the garage and shop
- Fixed in-game cutscenes for 26th, 27th and 30th stage
- Changed mechanic units’ behavior
- Localization improvements
- Fixed Raven fight and fight results bug
- Fixed missile explosion position
- Fixed UI bugs in Colosseum
- Added missing SFX and music
- Fixed issues with weapons and computers that couldn’t be acquired through surrender
- Fixed issue with VFX scaling during quick battle
Front Mission 2: Remake is available on Nintendo Switch.
Microids announced that they will launch a limited physical edition of Front Mission 1st: Remake for PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S on December 5, 2023.
In case you missed it, check out our review.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.