The Square Enix developed Forspoken has received a new trailer at the Game Awards 2021. You can view this new trailer below. It showcases a plethora of new gameplay footage and character interaction.
Additionally, the Digital Deluxe edition contents were revealed and are listed below:
- Rare Resource Kit (Only included for the PlayStation 5 console Digital Deluxe Edition)
- Mini Artbook (Digital Download)
- Mini Soundtrack (Digital Download)
- Forspoken: In Tanta We Trust Prequel Story DLC* – Releasing Winter 2022 (Early Access for those who pre-order the Digital Deluxe edition)
Pre-ordering the Digital Deluxe edition grants the following content depending on platform:
- No Limits Cloak, Symbol Combo Necklace, Trigger Happy Nails, and Crafting Starter Kit (PS5)
- Elite Cloak, Spectra Combo Necklace, and Overclock Nails (PC)
Further, Square Enix has shared new official screenshots, the Key Art, Box Art, and the Tanta Prav CG character render, which can all be viewed below:
Forspoken follows Frey as she enters Athia for the first time after being transported from New York City. She then discovers a magical, sentient bracelet has wrapped around her arm. With her new companion, named “Cuff,” Frey navigates the mysterious and sprawling landscapes of Athia in her search for a way home. Forspoken has been designed specifically for the PlayStation 5 and takes advantage of the console to create a game that feels like an authentic next-gen experience.
The gameplay shown mirrors the fast action we’ve seen in games like Final Fantasy XV, but with a more streamlined action system. Players will have access to several abilities and skills, but we don’t know much about the RPG features just yet.
We’ll be sure to keep you updated on the release of Forspoken.
Forspoken is releasing on PC and Playstation 5 on May 24, 2022.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.