Nintendo recently shared a slew of new official screenshots for the upcoming mainline entry in the Fire Emblem franchise, Fire Emblem Engage. Tactical gameplay contexts and flashy maneuvers are primarily depicted.
- Framme, Klan & Vander Introductions
- Alfred, Celine & Marth Introductions
- Louis & Chloé Introductions
- Story Trailer
- New Characters, Four Hounds & Firene Kingdom; Story Trailer Screenshots
- Lumiere & Veyre Introductions
- Brodia, Diamant & Alcryst Introductions
- New Gameplay Trailer & Character Portraits
- Anna Introduction
You can view the new Fire Emblem Engage screenshots via our gallery below. Thanks to RPG Site for compiling and sharing these images.
Fire Emblem Engage is releasing for Nintendo Switch on January 20, 2023.
This game follows the new protagonist Alear after their mother, Lumiere, seemingly perishes and imparts them with the mission of utilizing special rings to bring peace to the world.
These rings summon notable heroes from other Fire Emblem titles, including fan favorites such as Lyn, Corrin, Marth, and Byleth. And aside from granting evident gameplay benefits and alterations, they also converse with the new Engage characters, acting as vehicles for potential growth.
Check out our review of Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes. The title recently sold over 1 million units worldwide.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.