Fire Emblem Engage Merchandise Announced for Japan April 2023; Tapestry, Badges & More
Nintendo and developer Intelligent Systems have announced that new Fire Emblem Engage merchandise is on the way for Japanese fans in two months, in late April 2023. The complete list of items has been translated via our team’s Ryuji and is viewable below:
Acrylic Standees ¥1,980
- An acrylic standee. You can choose from Alear (Male), Alear (Female), and Emblem Marth.
B2-Sized Tapestry ¥3300
- A 728×515 mm (28,6 x 20,2 in.) tapestry of the game’s official key art.
Acrylic Block Keyholder ¥880 (individual price, 56 variants)
- A 30x60x8 mm (1.18 x 2.3 x 0.31 in.) acrylic keyholder.
Square Pin Badges ¥550 (individual price, 56 variants)
- A steel 44x70mm (1.73 x 0.27 in.) square pin badge.
Images of the merchandise are viewable via our gallery below:
You can check out the official dedicated store page for more granular details.
For more detailed coverage of various facets regarding this new entry, check out our extensive round-up article. Each returning hero from previous games is discussed, including their originating titles, battle skills, and tangentially related facets.
- Interview Part 1
- Interview Part 2
- Interview Part 3
- Character Designer Countdown Artwork
- Comic Announced; Preview Pages Shared, New Protagonist Art
- Launch Trailer
- Character Designer 1-Month Anniversary Artwork
This game follows the new protagonist Alear after their mother, Lumiere, seemingly perishes and imparts them with the mission of utilizing special rings to bring peace to the world.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.