Nintendo Japan has shared a new Fire Emblem Engage trailer detailing the main hub’s facilities and activities. The primary points are listed below, thanks to our team’s Ryuji:
- Mock Trial Grounds: Pit your party members against one another and earn EXP while training.
- Training Grounds: Replay maps and earn rewards. Furthermore, you can even make your own maps and upload them online, and other players can challenge themselves. Rewards are earned if challenging players lose.
- You’ll find a pet called Sora (in JP). It is said if you take care of him properly, something good will happen…or so the legend goes.
- Fire Emblem Engage supports amiibo! By scanning any amiibo, you can obtain random items. Furthermore, if you scan a Fire Emblem amiibo, you might be able to get accessories and songs from the games the amiibo is from.
Minigames and attractions are also scattered around. One such example is Gymnastics, which will give you a temporary stat boost for the next battle. Another activity is an on-rails shooter segment where players must target projectiles for points.
- Framme, Klan & Vander Introductions
- Alfred, Celine & Marth Introductions
- Celica Introduction
- Louis & Chloé Introductions
- Etie Introduction
- Story Trailer
- New Characters, Four Hounds & Firene Kingdom; Story Trailer Screenshots
- Lumiere & Veyre Introductions
- Brodia, Diamant & Alcryst Introductions
- New Gameplay Trailer & Character Portraits
- Anna Introduction
- New Gameplay Screenshots
- Elusia & Ivy Introductions
- Solm & Timerra Introductions
- Gradlon, Zephia & Marni Introductions
- Byleth Introduction
- Corrin Introduction
- Griss, Mauvier & Yunaka Introductions
- Fogato & Hortensia Introductions
- Lyn Introduction
- Expansion Pass Announcement + New Character Portraits
You can view the new Fire Emblem Engage trailer below:
Fire Emblem Engage is releasing for Nintendo Switch on January 20, 2023.
This game follows the new protagonist Alear after their mother, Lumiere, seemingly perishes and imparts them with the mission of utilizing special rings to bring peace to the world.
These rings summon notable heroes from other Fire Emblem titles, including fan favorites such as Lyn, Corrin, Marth, and Byleth. And aside from granting evident gameplay benefits and alterations, they also converse with the new Engage characters, acting as vehicles for potential growth.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.