Nintendo Japan has shared a new trailer for their upcoming tactical JRPG, Fire Emblem Engage, detailing many previously revealed gameplay elements, including the numerous Rings, hub activities, Class skills, and much more. In addition, vital plot points are also teased. It’s essentially a round-up of information prior to the game’s release later this month.
For more detailed coverage of various facets regarding this soon-to-be-released entry, check out our continually updated round-up article.
- Framme, Klan & Vander Introductions
- Alfred, Celine & Marth Introductions
- Celica Introduction
- Louis & Chloé Introductions
- Etie Introduction
- Story Trailer
- New Characters, Four Hounds & Firene Kingdom; Story Trailer Screenshots
- Lumiere & Veyre Introductions
- Brodia, Diamant & Alcryst Introductions
- New Gameplay Trailer & Character Portraits
- Anna Introduction
- New Gameplay Screenshots
- Elusia & Ivy Introductions
- Solm & Timerra Introductions
- Gradlon, Zephia & Marni Introductions
- Byleth Introduction
- Corrin Introduction
- Griss, Mauvier & Yunaka Introductions
- Fogato & Hortensia Introductions
- Lyn Introduction
- Expansion Pass Announcement + New Character Portraits
- Hub Activities & Amiibo Support
- Roy Introduction
- Amber Introduction
- Rosado Introduction
- Eirika & Ephraim Introduction
- Leif Introduction
- Citrinne Introduction
- Bunet Introduction
- Kagetsu Introduction
- Lucina Introduction
- Ike Introduction
- Lapis Introduction
- Panette & Sommie Introductions
- Micaiah Introduction
You can view the new Fire Emblem Engage gameplay and story trailer below. We will update this article if an English version of the video is shared.
Fire Emblem Engage is releasing for Nintendo Switch on January 20, 2023.
This game follows the new protagonist Alear after their mother, Lumiere, seemingly perishes and imparts them with the mission of utilizing special rings to bring peace to the world.
These rings summon notable heroes from other Fire Emblem titles, including fan favorites such as Lyn, Corrin, Marth, and Byleth. And aside from granting evident gameplay benefits and alterations, they also converse with the new Engage characters, acting as vehicles for potential growth.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.