Square Enix has posted a brand-new illustration of Gav from Final Fantasy XVI. He’s an invaluable ally for The Hideaway, providing crucial reconnaissance in Cid’s efforts to change the fabric of the world by ridding it of the Crystals.
Final Fantasy XVI is a more action-heavy entry than its predecessors, with a Devil May Cry V designer even taking the helm. Throughout the title, players will control the protagonist, Clive, as he confronts various Dominants, humans who have been cursed with the power to become Eikons.
Clive is the “First Shield of Rosaria,” sworn to protect his younger brother Joshua, who’s the Dominant of Phoenix. However, following a certain tragedy, Clive swears revenge on the Dark Eikon Ifrit.
The producer, Naoki Yoshida, describes this game as akin to his experience with the first Final Fantasy, as “playing the lead in an epic motion picture.” The reasoning for this title’s action-oriented approach and more classical fantasy setting was to “appeal to as wide a range of gamers as possible.” Moreover, “there will be a “comprehensive support system in place for players who aren’t too confident with action games.”
- You can download the official Final Fantasy XVI demo now.
- Check out the game’s official launch art and message from the developers.
- In case you missed it, check out our review.
- Monster Hunt Guide
- Sidequest Guide
- Chronolith Trials Guide
- Wall of Memories Guide
- Theme Song Now Streaming
- Final Fantasy XVI Has Sold Over 3 Million Units Worldwide
- Clean Dominants & Eikons Art
- Version Update 1.03
- Prelude Soundtrack Streaming
- Theme Song English-Subbed
- Phoenix Theme Lyrics
- Find the Flame Lyrics
- Full Soundtrack 199-Song List
- To Sail Forbidden Seas Lyrics
- Titan Lost Lyrics
- Elwin Rosfield Illustration
- Anabella Rosfield Illustration
- Sylvestre Lesage Illustration
You can view the new Final Fantasy XVI illustration of Gav below:
Final Fantasy XVI is available on PlayStation 5.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.