Square Enix has shared new content details for Final Fantasy XIV, announcing that Patch 6.3, “Gods Revel, Lands Tremble,” will launch on January 23, 2023.
Further, the full notes for this incoming update have been revealed, quoted below:
- New Main Scenario Quests – In the darkness of the Thirteenth, the Warrior of Light finds an unexpected ally in a half-voidsent woman named Zero. She returns with them to the Source for a time, and upon recovering from their recent trials, they prepare to continue the search for Azdaja. But an unforeseen threat bars their path…
- New Side Story Quests – Continue Tataru’s Grand Endeavor and the Tales of Newfound Adventure.
- New 8-Player Trial – A new challenge at both Normal and Extreme difficulties.
- New Unreal Trial – Containment Bay P1T6 (Unreal) – As ever, the faux commander craves tales of death-defying derring-do, and in a bid to satisfy him, you cast your mind back to your frenetic encounter with the eikon Sophia. The memory remains vivid even now, and you find yourself facing the Goddess once more, your very survival hanging in the balance…
- New 24-Player Alliance Raid – Myths of the Realm, Part 2: Euphrosyne.
- New Ultimate Raid (Patch 6.31) – Launching two weeks after Patch 6.3, challenge a fearsome version of Omega in the latest Ultimate battle.
- New Dungeon – Lapis Manalis – In pursuit of voidsent, you learn of an abandoned village in the mountains of Garlemald where garleans once practiced the reaper arts. But what will you find there, deep in the heart of the mountain?
- Duty Support Updates – Support will be added for the remaining Heavensward™ main scenario dungeons (The Great Gubal Library, The Aetherochemical Research Facility, The Antitower, Sohr Khai, Xelphatol and Baelsar’s Wall) so they can be completed alongside a party of NPC allies.
- Island Sanctuary Updates – A number of quality-of-life improvements, new ranks, crops, animals, and more.
- Gold Saucer Updates – New Leap of Faith map added.
- Miscellaneous Updates – A new treasure hunt dungeon, various retainer adjustments, a new Crystalline Conflict PvP arena, new custom deliveries, and more.
A few details of Patch 6.35 were shared, too, listed below:
- New Tribal Quests: Loporrits – New daily quests for Disciples of the Hand.
- New Deep Dungeon: Eureka Orthos – The highly anticipated successor to Palace of the Dead and Heaven-on-High.
- Somehow Further Hildibrand Adventures
- Manderville Weapons Update
Other notable news includes the Starlight Celebration in-game seasonal event lasting until December 31 and the Heavensturn in-game seasonal event occurring from January 1 through January 16, 2023.
The official screenshots for Final Fantasy XIV Patch 6.3 are viewable via our gallery below:
Patch 6.3’s official key art and a render for a dungeon character are viewable below:
Lastly, you can view the release date announcement trailer for “Gods Revel, Lands Tremble” below:
The following festive illustrations are for the ongoing seasonal events:
Final Fantasy XIV is currently available via PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and PC.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.