Square Enix has announced that patch 6.25 of Final Fantasy XIV is now available, adding Variant and Criterion dungeons, additional side-story quests, and more.
A list of this patch’s inclusions is viewable below:
- New Side Story Quests – Somehow Further Hildibrand Adventures continue in Patch 6.25.
- New Weapon Enhancement Quests – Players can obtain and enhance Manderville Weapons throughout the Patch 6.x series, which will begin in the Somehow Further Hildibrand Adventures questline.
- New Tribal Quests: Omicron – New daily quests for Disciples of the Land.
- New “Variant Dungeons” Battle Content – Players can enjoy new variable-difficulty dungeons—beginning with the Sil’dihn Subterrane—designed for 1-4 players, with the difficulty of enemies scaling depending on party size. Players will explore dungeons with Nanamo, featuring branching routes, which can change depending on player actions within the dungeon. Folios can also be obtained from each route, which can be pieced together to deduce secrets and complete the entire story.
- Criterion Dungeons – High-difficulty four-player content featuring a visually similar area to the Variant Dungeons, but with a set route. Criterion dungeons will feature two levels of difficulty, each with their own unique set of rules and characteristics.
Also of note is that the All Saints’ Wake in-game seasonal event will return tomorrow, October 19, 2022, and last until November 1. Players will be able to travel to “Gridania to take part in a series of spooky event quests to earn fun new rewards.” More information can be viewed via the Lodestone.
Final Fantasy XIV is currently available via PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and PC.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.