Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker Shares Official Benchmark Software and Roadmap to November
Square Enix shared the official benchmark for Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker to give players a chance to test their computer’s ability to run the game ahead of the expansion.
The software features an updated character creator features that include the option to create a male Viera, who will be playable in Endwalker. Further, all data from the character creation can be saved and used in the retail release of the game.
Further, the team has shared the roadmap of the game leading up to November:
July – August
- Make it Rain Campaign – Beginning July 19 and running through August 11, players can obtain the new “vexed” emote by completing event quests while also earning bonus Manderville Gold Saucer Points (MGP) from Gold Saucer activities.
- Patch 5.58 – Releasing on July 20, the update will mark the beginning of Season 20 of The Feast alongside other content adjustments.
- Moonfire Faire – This summer-themed seasonal event will return for a limited time starting from August 13.
- The Rising – Marking the 8th anniversary of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn’srelease, The Rising is set to begin on August 27.
September – October
- Final Fantasy XV Collaboration Event – Players can look forward to the return of the popular event that brings Final Fantasy XV hero Noctis Lucis Caelum to the world of Hydaelyn. From September 13, players who have reached level 50 and completed the main scenario quest “The Ultimate Weapon” can participate to earn numerous rewards, including Noctis’ hairstyle and outfit, the four-person Regalia mount, and more. Players who had previously completed this quest can once again experience this questline and adventure alongside Noctis.
- Moogle Treasure Trove Event – From October 19 and until the planned start of Endwalker early access on November 19, players will have another chance to gather irregular tomestones to exchange for various rewards.
- Endwalker Early Access Launch – Endwalker early access beings on November 19 and allows players who have pre-ordered the game to begin their adventures ahead of the official release on November 23, 2021.
- Post-Launch Events – Additional seasonal events are scheduled to land in the months following the release of Endwalker, such as All Saints’ Wake beginning in late November, the Starlight Celebration in December, and Heavensturn to ring in the new year.
Final Fantasy XIV: Endwalker will release for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and PC on November 23, 2021.
You can watch the Benchmark trailer below:
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.