Amidst the celebratory Final Fantasy VII 25th Anniversary merchandise, Square Enix has listed a Final Fantasy VII Remake Red XIII Silver Ring. The item comes in selectable options comprising Japan sizes 13, 15, 17, 19, and 21.
North American and Japanese store links are respectively listed below alongside their pricing and expected shipment times.
- North America – $399.99 – February 2023 shipment window
- Japan – ¥44,000 – October 8, 2022 shipment date
The following precautions are also worth mentioning for prospective purchasers:
- Discoloration can occur with excessive moisture and sweat.
- Please refrain from wearing it while exercising or bathing.
- Release date is approximate, any changes will be updated on the page
You can view officially provided images of this upcoming product via our gallery below:
- View our hub article housing all of the recent Final Fantasy VII 25th Anniversary news
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade has been officially confirmed for Steam & Steam Deck.
- Final Fantasy VII: Ever Crisis Closed Beta Test Arriving This Year
- Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion Announced for All Consoles & PC; Winter 2022
- Final Fantasy VII Rebirth (Remake Part 2) Announced
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion is set to be a modernized retelling of the original Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII, a prequel to the game that initiated this beloved sub-franchise. Players control Zack, a hyperactive and determined SOLDIER yearning to become not only First Class, but also a hero in his own right. Combat utilizes real-time action elements alongside the innovative “Digital Mind Wave” system, used to perform special attacks called Limit Breaks and achieve other notable feats.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.