Square Enix announced a statement from AWR Music Productions and the Square Enix Music team that reflects upcoming changes and new additions to the Final Fantasy VII Remake Orchestra World Tour.
The tour was meant to begin in January 2021 but was postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. To accommodate fans with new performances, the companies announced new dates and locations beginning in October 2021.
The new performances are as scheduled:
- Orlando, FL: October 16, 2021
- Petersburg, FL: November 20-21, 2021
- Honolulu, HI: November 27-28, 2021
- Atlanta, GA: December 28, 2021
- Montreal, Canada: February 12, 2022
- Omaha, NE: February 25, 2022
- Guadalajara, Mexico: March 5, 2022
Further, the previous dates that were supposed to kick off the tour have been rescheduled:
- Nashville, TN: From January 31, 2021 to January 28, 2022
- Chicago, IL: From September 18, 2021 to February 6, 2022
- Toronto, Canada: From October 8-9, 2021 to March 2-3, 2022
- Denver, CO: From October 29, 2021 to March 18-19, 2022
- Phoenix, AZ: From September 24, 2021 to March 23, 2022
- New York, NY: New dates to be announced at a later date
The remaining dates remain on time:
- Fort Worth, TX: August 27-28, 2021
- Los Angeles, CA: October 23, 2021
- Boston, MA: November 12, 2021
- Atlanta, GA: December 29, 2021
We’ll be sure to keep you updated on any other changes. Ticket holders are asked to monitor the tour website for any immediate changes as well.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.