Square Enix Japan has unveiled new Final Fantasy VII Remake merchandise comprising a Static Arts figure of protagonist Cloud Strife in one of the dresses he can wear at Wall Market. A Play Arts Kai version was also unveiled.
The Static Arts figure costs a whopping ¥19,580, with a currently planned February 25, 2023 shipment date. On the other hand, the Play Arts Kai version costs the same, except with a March 31, 2023, release date.
We will update this article if this figure gets listed on additional regional storefronts.
Officially provided images of these upcoming Static Arts and Play Arts Kai figures are respectively viewable via our gallery below:
- View our hub article housing all of the recent Final Fantasy VII 25th Anniversary news
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade has been officially released for Steam & Steam Deck.
- Final Fantasy VII: Ever Crisis Closed Beta Test Arriving This Year
- Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion Announced for All Consoles & PC; Winter 2022
- Final Fantasy VII Rebirth (Remake Part 2) Announced
- Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion Interview Info; Voice Cast
- Final Fantasy VII Rebirth & Ever Crisis & More Interview Info
- New Kitase Comments
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion is set to be a modernized retelling of the original Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII, a prequel to the game that initiated this beloved sub-franchise. Players control Zack, a hyperactive and determined SOLDIER yearning to become not only First Class, but also a hero in his own right. Combat utilizes real-time action elements alongside the innovative “Digital Mind Wave” system, used to perform special attacks called Limit Breaks and achieve other notable feats.
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion is releasing for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam in Winter 2022.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.