Square Enix has announced a new Final Fantasy VII arrangement album titled “Radiant Melodies,” launching in Japan on February 1, 2023. No word on a Western release has been stated, but Japanese fans can pre-order this 1 CD for ¥3,300 via several retailers accessible from the official website.
The ten included arrangements comprising heavy string and percussion utilization are listed below:
- “Opening – Bombing Mission”
- “Tifa’s Theme”
- “Let the Battles Begin!”
- “Flowers Blooming in the Church”
- “Fight On!”
- “Gold Saucer”
- “Cosmo Canyon”
- “Descendant of Shinobi”
- “Jenova Complete”
- “One-Winged Angel”
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion is set to be a modernized retelling of the original Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII, a prequel to the game that initiated this beloved sub-franchise. Players control Zack, a hyperactive and determined SOLDIER yearning to become not only First Class, but also a hero in his own right. Combat utilizes real-time action elements alongside the innovative “Digital Mind Wave” system, used to perform special attacks called Limit Breaks and achieve other notable feats.
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion is releasing for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam on December 13, 2022.
- View our hub article housing all of the recent Final Fantasy VII 25th Anniversary news
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade has been officially released for Steam & Steam Deck.
- Final Fantasy VII: Ever Crisis Closed Beta Test Arriving This Year
- Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion Announced for All Consoles & PC; Winter 2022
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.