Square Enix listed rather unique pieces of merchandise this time around, comprising stylistic cushions depicting a Final Fantasy Chocobo and Pods 42 and 153 from NieR:Automata. Both items are made of polyester, though their sizes differ.
The Chocobo cushion has a Width of 550 mm x Depth of 170 mm x Height of 500 mm. Conversely, the Pods’ cushion has a Width of 300 mm x Depth of 110 mm x Height of 450 mm.
Images of both cushions are viewable via our galleries below:
- NieR:Automata The End of YoRHa Edition was recently announced for Nintendo Switch. It will include several exclusive cosmetics based on NieR Replicant & Re[in]carnation.
- NieR:Automata 2B, 9S & A2 Plushes Revealed
- NieR:Automata & Replicant Wallets Revealed
- NieR:Automata Flare A2 & 2B Figures Available To Pre-Order
- NieR Series Desktop PCs Announced
- NieR:Automata 2P Masterline Figure Revealed
- New NieR Books Coming West
- NieR:Automata New Room Mystery
NieR:Automata released in 2017 on PlayStation 4 and PC, with an Xbox One release in 2018. The game follows the stories of androids 2B and 9S, who are part of an elite military force called YoRHa. In a fusion between action, exploration, and shmup elements, the game is very popular for its storytelling and characters. Additionally, it’s a sequel to NieR Replicant/ NieR Gestalt. A Nintendo Switch port is releasing October 2022.
In case you missed it, check out our review of the first entry’s remake, Replicant.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.