Final Fantasy Brave Exvius x NieR:Automata Collab Now Live
Square Enix has announced that a NieR:Automata collaboration event is now live within Final Fantasy Brave Exvius.
A listed summation of this event’s contents and availability is quoted below:
- Starting November 24 and lasting until December 14, players have the chance to obtain NieR:Automata Collaboration units and rewards and can take part in limited-time in-game events. In addition, from November 24 until November 30 during the Black Friday campaign period, great deals will be available such as Black Friday 2022 Special Bundles that include an NV Guaranteed 10+1 Summon Ticket (3★/4★/5★/NV) and Mystery Crystal as a set and more.
- NieR:Automata Collaboration Units – Players have the chance to obtain limited-time collaboration units: 2B -Neo Vision- and A2 -Neo Vison- from featured summons. Players can also obtain the Vision Card: NieR:Automata by awakening 2B -Neo Vision- or A2 -Neo Vision- to EX+3.
- NieR:Automata Daily Free 10 Summon – Once per day, players can pull 10 units with one guaranteed 5★/NV unit per summon, with up to 210 total units obtainable during the campaign period.
- 2B/A2 -Neo Vision- Step-Up Summon – Players can obtain one of the featured NV units guaranteed on Step 6 from the Step-Up Summon. Please check the in-game news for more details.
- Destroy the Machine Lifeform (2022) Event – Battle against the raid boss, Engels, to receive 5★ unit 2B, event currency, and more. Use event currency to perform box summons for rewards, including “Emil’s Head,” Super Trust Moogle (2B 100%), and recipes to upgrade various equipment available through the collaboration event.
- Producer Present and Black Friday Humor Login Bonus – Various in-game rewards will be available, including Lapis, NV Guaranteed 10+1 Summon Ticket (3★/4★/5★/NV), transcension pearls, and more by logging in every day during the campaign period. Players can log in once during the campaign period to obtain a Producer’s Present, which includes 2000 lapis!
The trailer showcasing this new crossover is viewable below:
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius launched its global version in 2016. This turn-based RPG is set in a world that revolves around Magic Crystals. Players assume the role of Rain on a quest with his friend Lasswell, which leads them to meet a girl named Fina, who is trapped in a crystal. The crystals of the world are then attacked by a Dark Knight known as Veritas. The group sets out to defeat the dark army and save the world.
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius is a free-to-play RPG available for iOS and Android devices.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.