Square Enix has announced that the Final Fantasy Brave Exvius crossover with Parasite Eve is now live until October 11, 2023. Fans can summon a special collaboration unit, participate in two new events, gain a commemorative vision card, and collect in-game rewards via login bonuses.
The contents of this collaboration are quoted and listed below:
- Exclusive Parasite Eve Collaboration Unit – Players have the chance to obtain a limited-time unit, Aya Brea (Neo Vision), and acquire the limited-time Vision Card “Mitochondria Eve” by awakening Aya Brea (Neo Vision) to EX+1 and EX+3.
- Parasite Eve Daily Free 10+1 Summon –Players can enjoy Parasite Eve Daily Free 10+1 Summon until October 11, and they can obtain up to 231 free units total! Limited time unit Aya Brea (NV) included in the pool.
- Obtain A New Featured Global Original Vision Card – By performing a summon from the Aya Brea Allied Step-Up Summon banner, players can obtain NV Exchange Tickets (Aya Brea) to exchange for the featured unit, as well as obtain Exchange Ticket (Blood Moon) for the featured Global Original Vision Card: Blood Moon.
- Two New Collaboration Events – Fans can look forward to an “Influence of Deep” event where players can take on the menacing Mitochondria Eve monster. Those who defeat it and complete the event quest will receive new and exciting rewards through the Parasite Eve Collaboration Box Summon. Additionally, fans can also take part in the “Birth of the Ultimate Being” collaboration challenge, where players who defeat the event-exclusive boss Ultimate Being will receive additional rewards.
- Collaboration Login Bonus – Players can obtain the free Neo Vision unit Lehftia from FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS on day 1 of the login bonus, along with exciting rewards including: up to 1500 lapis, Fragments for Aya Brea (NV) and Lehftia (NV), a NV Guaranteed 10+1 Summon Ticket (3★/4★/5★/NV) and much more.
- FFBE x Parasite Eve Community Challenge – Now until September 30, team up with players from around the world to help Aya defeat Mitochondria Eve from Parasite Eve by sending reactions on Facebook, Instagram, and X/Twitter! If users reach 2,000 reactions from campaign posts, all players will receive exciting in-game rewards.
New artwork for the Final Fantasy Brave Exvius crossover with Parasite Eve correlating to the content mentioned above is viewable via our gallery below:
In case you missed it, you can check out the Final Fantasy Brave Exvius crossover with Parasite Eve trailer below:
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius launched its global version in 2016. This turn-based RPG is set in a world that revolves around Magic Crystals. Players assume the role of Rain on a quest with his friend Lasswell, which leads them to meet a girl named Fina, who is trapped in a crystal. The crystals of the world are then attacked by a Dark Knight known as Veritas. The group sets out to defeat the dark army and save the world.
We’ll be sure to keep you updated on future collaborations.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.