Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Launches Collaboration Event With Final Fantasy XV
Square Enix has launched a collaboration between their mobile RPG Final Fantasy Brave Exvius and Final Fantasy XV.
The collaboration is available now through May 12 and gives players the chance to acquire Noctis as a playable character who is available as a Neo Vision unit for the first time. Cindy is also available as a 5 – 7-star. Additionally, players will find a few different events and rewards for log-in bonuses and missions.
- Azure Blade Noctis (Neo Vision)
- Cindy (5~7-star)
Neo Vision Awakening
Neo Vision Premium Summon
- Players can receive one Summon Coin, one Neo Vision Exchange Ticket, and a guaranteed 5-star/Neo Vision unit with every 11 summon. If players perform three 11 summons, they can obtain one 11 summon for free.
- Players who have not logged into the game for more than 30 days, can receive various rewards just by logging in, including one Comeback 10+1 Summon Ticket (3-star/4-star/5-star/Neo Vision) every day during the campaign period. This will total a maximum of 144 free summons.
Story Mission Special:
- Starting today until May 12, players will receive 1/2 Energy during seasons 1-3 of the campaign. Also, there will be an increase in ‘Great/Amazing Success’ enhancement rates, and players will be able to access open Chambers including the Chamber of Gems, Creation, Awakening, Experience, Riches, and Crystals. The Half-Gil Awakening Campaign will also be available to play through.
Final Fantasy XV Special:
- Players will receive one 5-star guaranteed 10+1 Summon for free weekly during the campaign. This 11 Summon will guarantee one of the available Final Fantasy XV units including Azure Blade Noctis (Neo Vision), Cindy, Prompto, Ignis, Gladiolus, Nyx, Aranea, Crown Prince Noctis, Lunafreya, Ardyn, or Regis.
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius launched its global version in 2016. This turn-based RPG is set in a world that revolves around Magic Crystals. Players assume the role of Rain on a quest with his friend Lasswell, which leads them to meet a girl named Fina, who is trapped in a crystal. The crystals of the world are then attacked by a Dark Knight known as Veritas. The group sets out to defeat the dark army and save the world.
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius is a free-to-play RPG available now for iOS and Android devices.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.