Sekai Games announced they will partner with Limited Run Games to produce a physical release of the Alice in Dissonance developed supernatural visual novel Fault: Milestone One on PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch.
The physical release will come with standard options as well as a limited edition, which comes with:
- Artbook with new and original art of fault, and an exclusive English-only new novel/manga called “PSYCHOPATH RUNE-CHAN”, a definitive mini-episode that seals the end of fault – milestone one/
- Original Soundtrack with 2 CDs of music from the console version, including “PLEA FOR PARITY”, the opening track made by Sakuzyo and vocals by Midorizaka Aaya.
- Game case with a reversible cover with the latest official art of the game.
- A set of 3 keychains with the main characters, Selphine, Ritona, and Rune.
- Two stickers sheets with various SD art of the characters.
Pre-orders for the physical version open on July 21 at 7 am PDt
Both console releases contain the updated version of the game with improved assets and Soundtrack, which was remastered by composer Sakuzyo.
In Fault: Milestone One, players follow the story of Selphine, a bubbly princess, and her sharp-witted Royal Guardian, When a sudden assault devastates their homeland of Rughzenhaide, the two are forced to escape… but somehow end up teleported into an unknown forest full of vegetation they don’t recognize. It’s from here that players will need to figure out how to help Selphine and Ritona get back to their homeland because being in a strange new world is pretty terrifying.
In case you missed it, please read our interview with the developer about bringing the game to Switch and the future of the series. Also, check out our review of the Switch version.
You can check out the limited edition below:
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.