Koei Tecmo has shared the official opening movie for the upcoming Omega Force-developed action JRPG Fate/Samurai Remnant. Animated by CloverWorks with direction by Nasaya Onsen, the theme song is “Zanya Gensou,” featuring LICCA/ Spiral Ladder. Various characters and action sequences are highlighted.
Fate/Samurai Remnant, developed by Omega Force, will depict a Grail War held in the Keian Era, Edo Period Japan, where participants comprising seven pairs of Masters and summoned Servants of figures from historical and mythological importance. A “Waxing Moon Ritual” is also being held in the city’s underbelly. Protagonist Miyamoto Iori, residing in Asaka, fights in this Grail War with his Servant Saber to achieve the “Waxing Moon Vessel.”
Miyamoto utilizes the Niten Ichiryu style of swordsmanship. In battle, players can direct Servants to perform certain maneuvers or take control of them directly. Further, players can explore Edo, made up of row houses, samurai residences, and brothels where NPC and animal interaction are possible. Moreover, there are unspecified challenges players can anticipate.
- Check out our announcement coverage of Fate / Samurai Remnant, comprising screenshots, renders, gameplay information, and a trailer.
- View the 1/7 scale Berserker Musashi figure included with the game’s Japanese collector’s edition.
- Healing Pets
- Changeable Difficulty Levels
- Resonance Gauge & Meals
- English Character Profiles
- Pre-Order Guide
- Tamamo Aria & Cú Chulainn Reveals
- Second Trailer
- Rogue Servant Introductions
- Archer & Assassin Introductions
- Spirit Font Conflict & Magecraft Workshop Introduction
You can view the official opening animation for Fate/Samurai Remnant below:
Fate /Samurai Remnant will launch for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam on September 29, 2023.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.