Koei Tecmo, TYPE-MOON, and Omega Force have announced that their recently launched action JRPG Fate/Samurai Remnant has been updated to version 1.0.3. New difficulty levels have been implemented alongside the capability to use other Servants in Battle Recollections.
You can view the full Fate/Samurai Remnant version 1.0.3 patch notes below:
- Added the “Apprentice” and “Fatal Sword” difficulty levels.
- You can now control Rogue Servants and other teams in Battle Recollections.
- Fixed an issue where it was impossible to complete the “Networking: Ninja Trainee” commission when a certain condition was met on the second playthrough onwards.
- Fixed an issue that caused the game to stop responding when a certain condition was met.
The following image also details the contents of this major Fate/Samurai Remnant update:
In Fate/Samurai Remnant, a battle of immense significance known as the Waxing Moon Ritual unfolds. This Ritual holds the power to grant any and all wishes, serving as the focal point of the narrative. Seven individuals, known as Masters, are vying for the opportunity to have their wishes fulfilled through the Ritual. In their quest, these Masters summon seven Heroic Spirits, referred to as Servants, into this world to aid them in their endeavors. Thus commences the battle between these seven Masters and their loyal Servants.
Within the game, players will find themselves immersed in the city of Edo, where the Waxing Moon Ritual takes center stage. To achieve victory in this Ritual, players must engage in a multifaceted action RPG experience that encompasses elements such as combat, exploration, and conversation. The game intricately weaves these elements together to provide a comprehensive Fate experience.
Fans can purchase the Digital Deluxe Edition, which houses the base game, a digital artbook, soundtrack; the Season Pass, comprising three sets releasing at later dates; and the Season Pass bonus item, “Hallowed Relic Sword Mountings.”
- Check out our full interview with the Fate/Samurai Remnant’s director, Ryota Matsushita.
- Check out our review of Fate/Samurai Remnant.
- The title is verified for Steam Deck.
- Fate/Samurai Remnant has sold over 300,000 units worldwide.
Fate/Samurai Remnant is now available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.