Koei Tecmo has updated the official website for the upcoming Omega Force-developed action JRPG Fate/Samurai Remnant, finally introducing Caster’s Master, his Servant, and two new Rogue servants.
Fate/Samurai Remnant, developed by Omega Force, will depict a Grail War held in the Keian Era, Edo Period Japan, where participants comprising seven pairs of Masters and summoned Servants of figures from historical and mythological importance. A “Waxing Moon Ritual” is also being held in the city’s underbelly. Protagonist Miyamoto Iori, residing in Asaka, fights in this Grail War with his Servant Saber to achieve the “Waxing Moon Vessel.”
Miyamoto utilizes the Niten Ichiryu style of swordsmanship. In battle, players can direct Servants to perform certain maneuvers or take control of them directly. Further, players can explore Edo, made up of row houses, samurai residences, and brothels where NPC and animal interaction are possible. Moreover, there are unspecified challenges players can anticipate.
- Check out our announcement coverage of Fate/Samurai Remnant, comprising screenshots, renders, gameplay information, and a trailer.
- View the 1/7 scale Berserker Musashi figure included with the game’s Japanese collector’s edition.
- Healing Pets
- Changeable Difficulty Levels
- Resonance Gauge & Meals
- English Character Profiles
- Pre-Order Guide
- Tamamo Aria & Cú Chulainn Reveals
- Second Trailer
- Rogue Servant Introductions
- Archer & Assassin Introductions
- Spirit Font Conflict & Magecraft Workshop Introduction
- Opening Animation
You can view the renders and profiles for Caster’s Master and his Servant below:
You can view the two new Rogue Servants’ renders and profiles via our gallery below:
You can view new screenshots of these characters via our gallery below:
Fate /Samurai Remnant will launch for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam on September 29, 2023.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.