For the first time ever, US fans of TYPE-MOON will get to experience the fateful world of mobile game Fate/Grand Order due to the upcoming Fate/Grand Order U.S.A Tour 2019.
Hosted by Aniplex of America, the tour will be making its first stop in Los Angeles, California with an event held at the California Market Center. The two-day special will feature a number of attractions including
- A.R. photo spots based elaborate set pieces from the mobile game
- An exhibit featuring 1:1 replica of popular character’s signature weapons including never before seen replicas of Excalibur Morgan (A blade which will be seen in the upcoming Fate Stay Night Heaven’s Feel 2) and Rider Class Sakata Kintoki’s Golden Bear knuckles.
- A play zone for the tabletop adaptation of the game and Fate/Grand Order VR Experience
- There will also be a Kigurumi Greeting Stage where fans can run away from/see the characters from the horrifying/ever so adorable “Learning with Manga” spin-off.
- A store with tour exclusive merchandise.
The experience will also have three guests; Kana Ueda (voice of Rin Tohsaka, Isha, and Erishkigal), Satoshi Tsuruoka (voice of Gilles De Rais, Caligula, Spartacus and Arash) and the creative producer Yosuke Shiokawa. All three will be involved in special panels that will take place on the main stage.
Additional details about ticket information can be found below and on their official tour website.
Dates & Times:
February 23, 2019 (Kickoff Night): 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. (PST)
February 24, 2019: 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (PST)
Ticket Sales Begin:
January 16, 2019 at 10:00 a.m. (PST)
February 23, 2019 – $20
February 24, 2019 – $30
Two-Day (Feb 23 & 24) – $45
For those Americans who can’t make it to this specific event, remember, the Fate/Grand Order U.S.A Tour is, well, touring and will also be showing up at these locations as the year goes on:
Anime Central (May 17-19, 2019)
Anime Expo (July 4- 7, 2019)
Anime Weekend Atlanta (October 31 – November 3, 2019)
Anime NYC (November 15-17, 2019)
Remember to keep your eyes on us, and their official social media pages for more grand fate news. You can also check out our feature on why you should try out Fate/Grand Order if you don’t already.
Author’s Take: Time to be really disappointed because this looks like a lot of fun and I’m gonna be stuck down under. We’ll hopefully get someone down there, and with any luck, I can convince them to bring me back a souvenir.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.