Ubisoft revealed that Far Cry 6 will have a Collector’s Edition available for $199.99, but whether it’s worth is left to debate.
The Collector’s Edition includes:
- A high-end replica of “Tostador” (7 parts to be assembled, length: 72cm).
- The Ultimate edition, including the game, Season Pass and Ultimate Pack
- Exclusive Steelbook with an emblematic design
- A 64-page A4 format Artbook featuring exclusive artworks
- A Chorizo keyring, the cutest yet most lethal dog on wheels!
- A map of Yara
- A Selected Soundtrack of the Game
The item we’re most interested in is the Tostador, which is sadly just a replica and not a real flamethrower. Personally, if I’m going to spend $200 on a replica flamethrower, it better do something more than sit on my desk. I feel like a novelty lighter would have worked well.
Regardless, it’s available now for Far Cry fans to pick up along with a few other editions.
The game is set on a fictional Caribbean island of Yara, ruled by “El Presidente” Antón Castillo, played by Giancarlo Esposito. Antón is raising his son, Diego, to follow his lead as players take control of a guerilla fighter named Dani Rojas, who is tasked to infiltrate and takedown Antón.
Far Cry 6 is a first-person action game where players will navigate an open world, which is said to be the largest Far Cry map to date. There are various points of interest that contain extra material and side-quest narratives. Players will take on missions that progress the story and have an impact on how the NPCs see you.
Far Cry 6 is coming to PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, and PC on October 7, 2021.
This post may contain Amazon affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate Noisy Pixel earns from qualifying purchases.